The Model C+ features both a High Sensitivity and Calibrated mode of operation. Model C+ is used when it is desirable to know if a gas is explosive. In the “Calibrated Mode”, the detector will only annunciate if a gas has exceeded a preset level, 20% of the lower explosive limit (methane used as test gas).
Please Note: This Product Is Built To Order - Please Allow 4 To 6 Weeks For Delivery.
- Detects Approx. 125 toxic/combustible gases and/or vapors including all heating gases
- Adjustable Sensitivity
- Audio and visual indication of detection of accelerants and gases
- Electronic Purge Permits quick recovery of sensor element
- Mute Switch Turns off audio tones and permits discreet investigation
- Coiled Sensor Cord that's easy to extend and automatically retracts
- Rechargeable Batteries with 6 to 7 hours of use