Investigator's Aid for Detection of Hydrocarbons, Accelerants, Petroleum Volatiles, and Various Gasses
The Model 851 Investigator’s Aid is a Calibrated, precision instrument designed specifically for detecting petroleum volatiles, hydrocarbons and natural gas. The detector features two modes of operation: a High Sensitivity search mode for locating very small gas leaks and a Calibrated mode of operation that indicates 0% to 100% of the lower explosive limit (LEL), with methane used as the test gas.
Please Note: This Product Is Built To Order - Please Allow 4 To 6 Weeks For Delivery.
- Two Modes of Operation: High or Low Sensitivity
- Meter Readout Provides Visual Indication of Relative Concentrations of Hydrocarbons
- Audio and visual indication of detection of accelerants and gases.
- Electronic Purge Permits Quick Recovery of Sensor Element
- Mute Switch Turns off audio tones and permits discreet investigation
- Telescoping Probe with Sensor Guard extends to 45" and retracts to 19" for easy storage