Investigator's Aid For Detection of Hydrocarbons, Accelerants, Petroleum Volatiles, and Various Gases
The Model 850 Investigator’s Aid is a ruggedly constructed gas detection and field survey tool. This unit will detect the presence of hydrocarbons that may be present at the fire scene and is equally effective as a general purpose gas detector
Please Note: This Product Is Built To Order - Please Allow 4 To 6 Weeks For Delivery.
- Two Modes of Operation: High or Low Sensitivity
- Meter Readout Provides Visual Indication of Relative Concentrations of Hydrocarbons
- Audio and visual indication of detection of accelerants and gases.
- Electronic Purge Permits Quick Recovery of Sensor Element
- Mute Switch Turns off audio tones and permits discreet investigation
- Telescoping Probe with Sensor Guard extends to 45" and retracts to 19" for easy storage